Sat Dec 3rd 1&7pm Sun Dec 4th 1pm $21 to $30
The magic of the holiday season begins with Tchaikovsky’s masterpiece “The Nutcracker.” Now in its 2oth year, this production has become a Western New York favorite with scene after scene of color and magic: a giant dragon: a six foot butterfly fliyng above the sleeping flowers: Santa’s elves busy making toys and ta scene in Central Park with an actual skating park. Misa Kuranga, a principal dancer with the Boston Ballet, and Daniel Ulbricht, principal dancer with the New York City Ballet, will perform the lead roles of the Sugar Plum Fairy and her Cavalier.
- Attempted Smear of Elected Official with Opposite Political Views Fails on
- Paladino to Media: My comments in Artvoice were not racist; ‘Tough Luck if you don’t like my answer’ on
- Judicial Watch: Food-Stamp Recipients Can Order from Amazon, Other Online Retailers on
- Art and Your Home: How to Really Stand Out on
- Arroyo case, another Buffalo Police ‘wrong house’ ‘dog killing’ raid is in court on