Today, 11 House Republicans—Ron Desantis, Andy Biggs, Dave Brat, Jeff Duncan, Matt Gaetz, Paul Gosar, Andy Harris, Jody Hice, Todd Rokita, Claudia Tenney, and Ted S. Yolo—signed on to a criminal referral to Attorney General Jeff Sessions, FBI Director Christopher Wray, and U.S. Attorney John Huber.
The referral letter is offered against and outlines—
- Former FBI Director James Comey’s decisions not to seek charges against Hillary’s Clinton and a possible political motivation by Comey, in violation federal for obstruction of proceedings before departments, agencies, and committees and doing so corruptly. The referral notes Comey’s testimony that he made the decision not to prosecute before he interviewed Hillary, that Comes created a “paper trail” to cause President Trump to be investigated, and that he leaked memos in violation of federal laws. Congress members also believe Comey committed perjury and lied to federal authorities, also federal crimes.
- Hillary Clinton is referred for criminal investigation for hiring a lawyer to hire a firm to conduct research on Mr. Trump that led to the infamous Steele Dossier, and disguising payments to the research firm in order to hide those payments from the Federal Election Commission and its mandatory disclosures requirement. If true, she may have violated federal laws.
- Former Attorney General, Loretta Lynch is referred for criminal prosecution for threatening with “reprisal the former FBI informant who tried to come forwards in 2016 with insight into the Uranium One deal.”
- Former Acting FBI Director Andrew McCabe for his lack of candor and other misconduct in office in violation of federal law.
- FBI Agents Peter Strzok and Lisa Page for their interference in the Hillary Clinton rail investigation.
- Referral for all individuals involved in the signing of the FISA warrant to spy on Carter Page, a former Trump aide.
The referral also notes that Deputy AG Rod Rosenstein signed an application for continued FISA surveillance, and thus, he should be recused from any examination into FISA abuse.
Read the entire letter here.