Become a member of the Buffalo Niagara Artist Association. We are a group of more than 50 artists from the western New York area. Every year, the Association exhibits Spring and Fall juried shows in WNY galleries with cash prizes. We hold an annual luncheon with a speaker as well as get togethers for interested members.
All media except film, photography and video are welcome to apply. The BNAA accommodates juried and associate member status.
Date: Saturday, September 22, 2018
Time: Drop Off 10:30am to 11:30am
Pick Up 12:15-12:45 pm
Location: River Art Gallery
83 Webster Street
North Tonawanda, NY 14120
(Please deliver work to the Main Street entrance, it is the pink building)
- Artists will deliver three artworks in a single medium to River Art Gallery Saturday from 10:30-11:30 am.
- Professionally framed work should show consistency of style and have been completed no more than 3 years ago. Art must be original and not copied from print or other sources of copyrighted work, Please do not submit art completed in a class or workshop.
- Label the back of each piece with your name and phone number.
- Include a short resume and Artist Statement.
- There is no jury fee for artists
- Return to pick up the art work 12:15 to 12:45pm. Prospective members will be notified of the jury results by mail.
For more information visit our website, www.buffaloniagaraart.org Click on Membership.
Questions: Kathy Schifano email@example.com