Solution-Focused Coaching: Finding What Works with Mike Cardus
The Buffalo Niagara Chapter of the Association for Talent Development (ATD) has announced their November 2018 Speaker Series event title and guest speaker: “Solution-Focused Coaching: Finding What Works” with Organization Development and Coaching expert, Mike Cardus. The event is taking place on Thursday, November 18, 2018 at 8:30a.m. at the Homewood Suites located at 1138 Millersport Hwy, Amherst, New York 14226. Tickets can be purchased at www.atdbuffalo.org.
During this Speaker Series event, featured speaker, Mike Cardus, will help you develop effective coaching skills by teaching participants how to guide others towards progress. The Solution-Focused SOLVED coaching method builds on strengths, draws out people’s skilled-knowledge, and enables them to share it effectively, leading to faster results that last within the organization, enabling you to draw on individual talents and the abilities of the group.
Solution-focused coaching offers a way of developing a team sustainably and systematically – even in chaotic situations. You will take away a set of new tools, techniques, and tips that you can apply immediately in your work.
In this workshop you will:
- Receive a deck of SOLVED method Coaching Cards that can be used to make progress on challenges within your work, your teams’ work, your organization’s work.
- Obtain strategies and tools for improving the performance of any team.
- Learn an innovative, proven approach to managing complexity and change in teams.
- Explore a coaching model that can be applied to organizations, teams as well as individuals.
- Gain tips and techniques for facilitating meetings and workshops.
- Discover ways to help teams escape from complex and tense situations.
- Learn how these methods have been applied in leading organizations across the world, including banks, military, manufacturing, retail, law enforcement, non-profit, and small entrepreneurial businesses.
About the featured speaker: Mike Cardus of Organization Development by Mike Cardus has a focused expertise in team building, managerial-leadership and organization development. Frequently asked to create solutions to address the development of high-performance teams, retention of talent, innovation of product and profit streams, group conflict, coaching of leaders, developing systems to drive positive behaviors, and development of skilled knowledge to increase organizational and personal effectiveness. Working primarily with teams and management within these organizations, his role has been honed to coach, counsel, facilitate and conduct focused group work.
This event is sponsored by Homewood Suites by Hilton Buffalo/Amherst.
Visit www.atdbuffalo.com to register for this event and to learn more about the ATD Buffalo Niagara chapter or find us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Twitter.