By Scott Johnson
There are lots of reasons why Kristin Crook is talked about so much, including:
1. She is a semi-famous person;
2. Who is currently in the acting spotlight, at taxpayer expense;
3. Who was in NXIVM for several years;
4. Who recruited Allison Mack, who was indicted shortly after Raniere;
5. Who keeps on “virtual signaling” on social media;
6. Who started “Girls by Design,” a recruiting mechanism for Raniere’s sick, twisted mind;
7. Who likely didn’t pay her taxes;
8. Who made a lame statement and then went silent on NXIVM; and, most importantly;
9. Who is being defended by Sultan, an obvious sycophant loser.
There is nobody else on the planet who has all of these traits.
I probably left some out; feel free to add to the list.