By Teresa Reile
According to the Vaccine Safety Commission: “the CDC’s Childhood Vaccine Schedule was created by Pharma Insiders.
Congress has repeatedly found that the members of the FDA and CDC committees responsible for approving most of the currently licensed and recommended childhood vaccines had serious conflicts of interests with pharmaceutical companies.”
Pharmaceutical insiders and legislators are playing God and using our children as guinea pigs. They are also practicing medicine without a license.
In an official statement received from the CDC, the CDC admitted that the measles outbreak is NOT caused by children with Religious Exemptions:
“More than half (approximately 58%) of the cases in NYS outside of NYC have been children too young to attend school (infants through age 3), as well as adults (age 19+) who are no longer in school. Religious exemptions do not apply in any of these situations.”
So, if this is the case, why are Assemblymember Jeff Dimwits Dinowitz, Sen. Brad Hoylman and Sen. David Carlucci so hell-bent on this issue? It doesn’t make any LOGICAL sense.
But, then again, when does logic play into politics? Could it be MONEY?
I doubt it. But, maybe.
Perhaps these guys are lily-white, squeaky clean.
I doubt it. But,maybe.
One of the very disconcerting issues that parents have been fighting is the fact that vaccines are causing injury to our children, yet big pharma and the CDC are reluctant acknowledge it.
Parents KNOW when something is wrong with their child.
They JUST DO.
Yet, time after time, they are being lied to.
They are told that what they ‘know’ to be true, is the exact opposite.
They are told that the toxins injected into their child which caused their baby’s brain to swell was not caused by the vaccine that the baby just had.
Case after case of SIDS which occur within hours or days of vaccines are being brushed off as ‘something that just happens’.
Perfectly normal babies up until the time of vaccines, are being shoved aside by Big Pharma as anomalies.
Normal children who suddenly get autistic after their vaccines are added to the ever growing statistic of ‘we don’t know what caused it’.
And yet, these seemingly all-knowing paragons of science who are looked to for the panacea for outbreaks, cannot seem to know ANYTHING about what is causing these ‘strange things’ that just ‘happen’ to children after their shots.
But, they DEFINITELY know it was NOT the vaccines.
However, in New Hampshire, public health officials admitted in a statement by the DHHS that the MMR vaccine did indeed CAUSE the measles after if was determined that the MMR vaccine made by Merck had been the cause of the outbreak in that state,
“Therefore, [the Department of Health and Human Services] is suspending additional public health interventions. There is no contagious measles known to be circulating in the community.”
Things in that state quickly died down after that the admission.
Meanwhile, back in NY…
In response to the measles outbreak in NY, the CDC came out with an official statement which is QUITE different than what we have been hearing from the politicians and vested interests:
Through a joint effort by the State Department of Health and local health officials in Rockland, Orange and Westchester counties and New York City, we have launched an unprecedented public health response to the current measles outbreak, which is the largest in New York State in decades. We are committed to continuing to work with all community stakeholders to end this outbreak once and for all.
- As of June 7, 2019, there are 324 confirmed cases of measles in New York State outside of New York City (259 in Rockland County, 39 in Orange County, 18 in Westchester County, 6 in Sullivan County, 1 in Suffolk County and 1 in Greene County). This is the number of confirmed cases since the outbreak began in October. Please contact the New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene for the number of cases there.
- The measles genotype in New York State outside of New York City is D8. However, the genotype in NYC (we do their genotyping) has included B3 in addition to D8. Both measles genotypes D8 and B3 are currently causing outbreaks in the United States.
- The New York State Department of Health’s Wadsworth Center is processing the majority of lab work and samples from counties outside of New York City. Please contact the New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene for information about testing for the cases there.
- More than half (approximately 58%) of the cases in NYS outside of NYC have been children too young to attend school (infants through age 3), as well as adults (age 19+) who are no longer in school. Religious exemptions do not apply in any of these situations.
(According to Dimwitz, Hoylman and Carlucci the kids with Religious Exemptions were SUCH A THREAT they HAD to pass a bill barring these kids from school and thus stripping them of their constitutional rights…the CDC says OTHERWISE).
- Approximately 79% of the cases have no documented MMR vaccination history. Approximately 5% have one documented dose of MMR vaccination, while approximately 3% have two documented doses of MMR vaccination. Vaccination status for approximately 13% is unknown.
Genotyping is used to confirm the origin of an outbreak and to exclude endemic circulation, but it is also the only way to distinguish vaccine strains from wild-type viruses. Genotyping is used to confirm the origin of an outbreak and to exclude endemic circulation, but it is also the only way to distinguish vaccine strains from wild-type viruses. Genotyping is also the only way to distinguish whether a person has wild-type measles virus infection, or a rash caused by a recent measles vaccination. A small percentage of measles vaccine recipients experience rash and fever 10 to 14 days following vaccination.
According to the CDC the genotypes B3 and D8 were the cause of the outbreak in NY.
Guess where those genotypes came from?
|B3||Gambia, Nigeria, Kenya, Ghana, Algeria, Cameroon, Rep. of Congo, Dem. Rep. of Congo Burkina Faso, Equatorial Guinea||Sudan, Tunisia, Libya|
|D8||Ethiopia||Pakistan, Oman,||India, Bangladesh, Nepal, Indonesia|
This data is from the US National Library of Medicine – National Institute of Health.
It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to deduce that these diseases are coming from third world countries into America.
For parents out there who have lost their children to vaccines, we have included a reference guide. We know it is small compensation for the loss of your little bundle of love, but at least it is something that can be done about it.